We help you prevent dryer malfunctioning or worse, a dryer vent fire! Did you know that nearly 3000 fires are reported to be started by dryers every year and the main cause is a poorly maintained dryer vent?
Luckily, this is easily fixable. Having your dryer vent periodically service can help prevent that it becomes a fire hazard and can make your dryer work more efficiently. Some of the signs that your dryer vent might need a professional cleaning service are:
- Clothes are too hot after their usual cycle.
- One cycle is not enough to dry the clothes properly.
- There’s too much lint trapped in the filter after each cycle.
- The laundry area is unusually hot.
- You start noticing debris in the outer opening of the dryer vent.
- There is lint stuck on your clothes after drying.
If you notice any of these signs, it is very likely that your dryer vent needs a thorough cleaning.